This method returns a list of unread push notifications. If you provided callback URLs to get notifications, you don't need to call this method.
A notification to be created when:
- You received a new order.
- Buyer updates an order status.
- Items of an order are updated (added or deleted).
- You received a new message.
- You received a new feedback or reply
However, assure that it does not guarantee delivery of all events.
Do not supply a request parameter with this method.
* Request body¶
Do not supply a request body with this method.
If successful, this method returns a list of push notification resources as "data" in the response body.
- GET /notifications
- Retrieves a list of unread push notifications