Getting a Consumer Key¶Log in with your BrickLink account to get your consumer key and consumer secret.
- The consumer key publicly identifies your API account and cannot be changed.
- The consumer secret is your confidential API password and can be changed.
Obtain Access Tokens¶After registering static IP addresses of your endpoint client, you can then access tokens. One (1) access token and one (1) token secret will be issued per IP address.
- BrickLink resources are accessible only from the registered location.
- Token secret(s) should be stored securely since the access token has no expiration date. Please get your token secret reissued if your token secret has been exposed.
Register Notification URLs¶
The BrickLink API provides push notifications that lets you watch for changes to resources. To receive notifications, register callback URLs that will be used to send information of resources that have changed.
After successful URL registration, the system will send an http POST request on the callback URL whenever one of following events is raised. The body will be a list of push notification resources:
- You received a new order
- Buyer updates an order status
- Items of an order are updated (added or deleted)
- You received a new message
- You received a new feedback or reply
Please note that delivery of all events is not guaranteed.
Calling BrickLink API methods¶
Once you've finished the tasks listed above, you're ready to start.